Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finding NC Warrants in Court House Records

John Gant’s Revolutionary War Warrant
was granted 1782 in Orange County. He applied in 1780.

If you are unable to find North Carolina Land Warrants or records of Revolutionary War Service, the counties sometimes have the application under Equity Records, or Quarter-Session Records. This is particularly true of North Carolina.

No comments: